Sunday, April 29, 2018
5:00p – 8:00p
Richmond’s Next Course: RCLI’s Progressive Dinner is a moving, 3-course meal that allows the business community to actively participate in conversations about the role Christian leadership plays in our collective future—in Richmond’s next course. The primary elements of this distinctively engaging experience are delicious fare, dialogue with 150 guests representing a diverse cross-section of the region, and featured presenters offering insightful remarks on the evening’s theme: what it means to Make Room—in our schedule, relationships, space(s), finances, and heart—for a move of the Spirit that serves the Richmond region.
RCLI invites YOU to be part of this evening of inspiration, connection, and conversation. Tickets will go on sale later this month (January).
The not-to-be-missed line-up begins at 5:00p and reflects the event’s “Make Room” theme
- Appetizer Course
- Location: Pending
- Remarks: Patrick Braford, RCLI ’11; Owner, Global Painting, LLC
- Food: Pending
- Main Course
- Location: Orchard House School
- Remarks: Heidi Abbott, Esq.; Counsel, Hunton and Williams
- Food generously provided by Champagne Taste Catering
- Dessert Course
- Location: The Highpoint
- Remarks: Rev. Kimberly Ridley; Founding Pastor, The Light Community Church
- Food generously provided by by Shyndigz
Guests are transported between venues by motor coach.
To view photos of the 2017 event, visit Flickr.
The success of this event would not be possible without the generous sponsorship support of local business sponsors. Contact us to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.