RCLI thrives on the commitment of partners who are passionate about the next generation of Christian leaders. This commitment takes various forms, many covered below. Learn more and find the right match!
Join with those who are drawn to serve God through prayer by praying for RCLI, its presenters, its class members, and for Richmond in general. These prayers lay the important groundwork for lives to be changed. Contact RCLI to learn more about specific prayer needs and opportunities.
Your assistance is invaluable. Willing hands and uplifted spirits make it all possible. Whether you can help with organization, inspiration, or hands-on activities, RCLI appreciates your generosity and welcomes your gifts of time and talent. To get started, complete this brief volunteer survey to share your interests and availability.
Financial gifts are required to help underwrite program costs and keep tuition affordable for Class members. Additional needs include support for alumni activities and broader community efforts focused on advancing Christian leadership. Donation options include:
- Visiting our online site to donate by credit card (you can also establish a recurring donation).
- Sending a check made payable to “Richmond Christian Leadership Initiative” to RCLI, 2101 Maywill Street, Ste. 239, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
- Participating in a “federated” campaign at your workplace, including United Way (#8242) and the Local Government and Schools Campaign. Please list “Richmond Christian Leadership Initiative” with your designation.
- Contacting Tim Holtz, Executive Director, at Holtz@RCLIweb.org or 804 657-RCLI(7254) to discuss a gift of securities, pursue corporate matching gifts, or to explore any other options.
- Visiting our Amazon Wishlist to purchase a needed item for a Class session, event or general RCLI office supplies.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
To keep abreast of organizational activities, plans and projects, please sign up for RCLI’s e-newsletter.